Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Learning at Home

I want to say a big thank you to all the parent's, grandparents, brothers and sisters who are helping the grade 2 students with their learning from home.  We all need to work together to support each other in this new way of learning.  

A reminder that package drop off and pick up is happening in the school gym every two weeks on Thursday and Friday between 9:00-3:30.  

Please feel free to contact me anytime at my school email grade2sgs@gmail.com.  I will be calling students and parents once a week to stay connected as well.  

Another great way for me to stay connected with the students is through Seesaw.  That information was sent home with students in the first package.  If you need your login password again please let me know and I can send that to you right away.  Seesaw can be used on the computer or you can download an app to use on your phone or ipad.  I am very much enjoying getting to see students faces and hearing their voices on the videos and audio recordings they post in response to the assignments. 
  
Lastly, I really do miss all of my students and I miss getting to see their smiling faces and morning greetings each day.  I look forward to the time that I can see them in person again.   

Stay safe, stay healthy and keep up the hard work parents and students!

Until I See You Again!




Mrs. Shade